Friday, July 10, 2009

hey guys~
its been a few days i dint update ler. well kinda busy lately..
sad case section head wanna see my mom. SHIT! DEEP TROUBLE. mom say the are having a meting weather wanna expel me anot.
im like tinking. hello ~ wanna expel me also not now right cummon let me settle my court tingy 1st larh. ue ting i like to study arh. also dunnoe wad ue teachers are teaching la! suan ler.

ystd middle of the night grandma feel unwell. send her to TTSH as all her records are there. haiish see her so xin ku i also heart pain. best part my mom actually dint give a damn to it la. she just sleep and dun care. after seeing the doctor and settle with the stuffs that i got to settle, brought ah ma home. and it was already dawnbreak . means ? not going to school. and who noes, i fall sick. guess i dint had enough rest and dint drink enugh water ba. fever on and off and i got no voice! HATE IT. had an astsma attack and took my medication with the help of my maid and mom. so once again im notgoing to school. got rest and going to see doctor later on. see ya~



im down with a fever, cold and cough.
best part is i dun have voice at all! i cant talk nor sing!! arrhhh ~
tis is getting on my nerves!




No comments:

Post a Comment