Saturday, July 25, 2009

lately been into prawning . have been going to punggol end for my prawning session and i enjoy the feeling when the prawn got on hook. the feeling is so great.

yesterdae i went to yu ting court. hmm.. quite sad to see her lildat. and her parents. can see dat they are really worried so my dear gerl hope ue tis time really woke up.

and regarding the passerby in my tagboard, i would only sae dat ue are wae too childish. i dun see the point for ue to sae all those words unless ue are envy with wad ue tink im having. and PLEASE, i admit im not innocent BUT PLEASE GET THAT INTO UR FARKING BRAIN i DINT act innocent at all. wake up. ue tink i should go to geylang and stand? why not ue go ? and wad ue mean i broke ppl up? i never even did it at all so dun put that into me. if ue tink that i dun deserve wad luck im having now, thats also ur prob. cant ue read wad i wrote on the left side of my blog. "if you dislike my blog you can jollywell. f*** off. and i dun need ue to leave dat dirty comment tot by ue thank ue (: "
so SHUT UR GAP.

im sick and tired of all those nonsentical stuffs around me i need a break. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment