Wednesday, August 12, 2009

arrgggh!!! my fone has gone insane once again.
dunnoe wad happen all my photos and songs in media leave only 10+ the rest is gone! but lucky my file manager has all the missing item. tried to update my media but to no valid its still the same!
forget it i give up. stupid fone hope i can get to change a new fone has been aiming a black berry or an iphone but i guess its just impossible ):

as for my court, now only got to wait to see if that IDIOTIC "VICTIM" gonna accpect a sum of money and stop his fucking mind of charging me. god bless (:

daddy's birthdae is tml!!! yeah! (: he sae he wanna bring me for a cruise worr.. hmm.. now gotta find my passport ad if have den i''ll be goiing!!! i love him man seriously~ he is the best guy to me! wahahas~

my beloved zhabor early in the morning sms me and told me she is fine and my vertict of why she blew her top off that dae was right . ( well not really nice to reveal my best fren secrect) ..
hmmm.. " my dear girl, i mean hey! dun ue noe im gonna be damn worried when ue suddenly lildat! gotta give a a spam on ur butt uh! "

okae readers, im gonna get myself back to my old hostel to vist the staff and to get my damn passport and i hope i dun go for nothing uh? (:

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment