Thursday, August 20, 2009

dyed my hair today but the color wasnt wad i expected to turn out.

quite long dint call lao ba wonder how is he doing lately. as for me, past few daes was doing nth much except on the 18 when to watch " xia dao siao " with jaslyn , james. it was james birthdae HAPY BIRTHDAY CLOWN(: he turn 18 dat day. after muvee when to buy hair dye and den when to sing k at bedok. it was totally fun although some matters occur during those happy times.

as for me, i dunoe wad im tinking lately and it seems like i cant control my emotional well.. ystd morning went out with mum to hospital to see doctor with her den after that proceed to my sch actually to sign the quit sch form but in the end due to my section head and my mum, i dint sign the quit sch form instead , im now on long leave for sch and going bac to sch with jan inake peepo. hope tings would turn out better den .

tried to upload pictures but cant guess blogger haven okae yet. a fren called me and told me he is in a bad situtation with his ex. after giving him my pieace of advise, i feel its true that ppl can only say others but cant apply the same advice to ourself.

was very sad to noe dat my real father dont trust me and sae dat i was the one lying. forget since i decided not to acknowleage ue and ue also dint play ur role as a father should do since i was young.

anywae forget it. afterall the pain would pass by thru. cloudy daes would also be over with a rainbow after it .


special column for special peepo.

jaslyn'zhabor.

wad ever happen or wheather wad it is , i just want ue to be happy thats all okae. so just remember that im alwaes here by ur side. loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment