Friday, August 14, 2009

hmm.. im BORED!

just finish playing audi. at last i completed 1 of the ghost show i borrowed. before that went to meet my beloved zhabor and dat funny M.R james. (her bf for ur info) at sengkang the coffee shop behind her hse for her dinner. had salad and some fries. fattenning!

after that send james to his bus stop and when he saw the bus coming, he ran pulling his pants! laughs~ damn funny larh. jaslyn called hym to make sure he bored the bus afraid that he left his ez-link in her bag.

proceed to her hse as she wanna put dwn her stuffs and went to the void deck below her hse to have our chat(: its been a long tyme we chat. talking abt love stuffs , later our life , troubles we had and gave advise to one another. last but not least, the funny ting we occur lately!

not long her mum called asking her to go home so she send me to get a cab and the crazy her as usual tell the cab uncle send me to IMH. laughs~
reached home and watch the 2nd part of my muvee and played audi .. thats all for the day.

daddy's birthday is over! hope he can get thru his court and celerbrate my birthday with me! i love hym. daddy, th for dote-ing me so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment