Sunday, August 9, 2009

todaes national day and im rotting as daes goes by~

counting down to my court date and its getting more and more closer . whu would be there? i really wonder. im so sick and tired of tinking ways out of the stress im having. missed my appointment again. haiish.. i need the doctor man! i believe dat if i dun see her soon its true dat i''ll get myself landed in a mental hospital? i guess so~

todae there is clubbing and i dun tink im going i dun have cash to go! SAD CASE! how much i wish i could go~ got to look for job ASAP. my dear zhabor has got a job and is starting on tis cuming week on tuesdae~ GRATS MY BELOVED ZHABOR(:

hope my court can be postpone bah..god bless. im yearning for a job to earn lots money to spend on tings i wanna do or buy and most importantly~ PAY MY LAWYER FEES!

all the best to my readers. may god look upon ue guys (:

P.S: special column(:


to my dear zhabor; glad to hear that ue found urself a job hope ue would be happy with it. thanks for being there for me when i needed ue(: so remember that i'll also be there for ue when ue need me. standing on for ue 24/7

to mr fish@eugune[sry if i spelled it wrong] ; dint noe ue reads my blog till the dae i saw ue at tampines inter. hahas. hey i dun only now how to wack ue with newspaper only kays! (: all the best and im not emo la . everlasting with jacq>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment